Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Comic Book Craziness.

As of lately, I have been in a big Comic Book Kick. I can't tell you where it really began, but I'd say it recently began with the Young Justice cartoon movie. Then, after hearing about it on the good casters of HJU Radio on the Henshin Justice Unlimited forums, I began to watch the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon. Then, during the Super Bowl of 2011, I saw trailers for 3 movies I look forward to; Transformers Dark of the Moon, Thor, and Captain America: The First Avenger. This helped to increase the Kick.

The sad part is, I don't live near a comic book store, so I can't keep up with books like Teen Titans, Doctor Who, Booster Gold, Batman Beyond, Ghostbusters, Transformers, and others. I will end this with either openings or trailers to things I have been watching or anticipating involving comic books.





Batman Beyond Unavailable







No comments:

Post a Comment